With focused in-depth training and development under pinning Keyos lasting success at the top of the industry; our ever-growing workforce alongside commercial demand and industry legislation has meant the appointment of new manager to the Keyo ranks.
Neil Wilson, a qualified teacher, trainer and lecturer has been headhunted to now manage and oversee the training, development and compliance for the 250+ staff that now make up the Keyo workforce. Neil will travel the length and breadth of country on a daily basis, delivery and managing the training across the work force, ensuring compliance and more importantly, safe working principles from both a Health and Safety perspective as well as bird welfare perspective are paramount.
Neil’s appointment will now allow us to take the large majority of all our training requirements in house. Making our training options much more flexible and cost-efficient for a 24/7 business. Together we are looking forward to ensuring the best possible practice across board and working with our staff to further develop their skill sets.
- 05.09.2018 - Ever expanding fleet
- 15.09.2018 - Zone safe marks a step forward in onsite safety
- 18.09.2018 - New system, New demands
- 23.09.2018 - New trucks and fuel cubes
- 25.10.2018 - Christmas 2018
- 05.11.2018 - Poultry awards 2018
- 05.12.2018 - Turkey team day out
- 06.12.2018 - Out with the old, in with the new
- 17.12.2018 - Zone Safe Installation – Done
- 08.02.2019 - Further investment in training and development